IMPERIAL ARMOUR – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALES OF GOODS
These Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the sale of products and services (“Goods“) by
IMPERIAL ARMOUR to the customer via the IMPERIAL ARMOUR Website and other channels.
General Terms and Conditions: (Applicable to all interactions with IMPERIAL ARMOUR.)
- All prices are subject to stock availability and prior sale.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notification and subject to Rand/Dollar fluctuations
- All prices on the IMPERIAL ARMOUR website exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
- All prices exclude shipping unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and goods are ex IMPERIAL ARMOUR, 3 Clark Road, Westmead, Durban 3610, South Africa unless otherwise stated.
- While we will provide ETA`s on products and orders, due to the nature of our business we cannot and do not guarantee any lead times or delivery dates.
- Due to the specialised nature of most of the products that IMPERIAL ARMOUR offers as well as logistical and compliance requirements involved in importing certain products, lead times on backordered items can take from 2 weeks to 3 months in extreme circumstances.
This happens only in rare circumstances and we will do our utmost to make sure that lead times are as short as possible, but it can happen in exceptional circumstances.
- While we do everything in our power to ensure the accuracy thereof, Available and Stock on Hand information is an indication only and is subject to a final/physical check in our warehouse and/or with the relevant supplier(s).
- As we work on a live inventory system, stock levels change constantly. Only confirmed orders allow us to reserve, order and allocate stock.
11. Images/photos are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the actual product(s).
- Products may vary slightly in terms of specified colours, designs, dimensions, materials, measurements and other features to the extent that such variances are reasonable.
- Orders are only shipped/released once IMPERIAL ARMOUR has received and verified payment in full.
- IMPERIAL ARMOUR accepts no responsibility at all whatsoever for any damages/injury caused directly or indirectly by any product(s) or service(s) that it supplies.
- All goods remain the property of IMPERIAL ARMOUR, until paid for in full.
- All orders/invoices must be paid in full before goods will be released.
- All EFT payments need to reflect in our bank account before goods will be released. It is always important to confirm if your order is ready for collection before sending your courier to collect. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding in this regard.
- 14% interest per annum will be charged on any overdue monies.
- A 15% collection fee as well as all other related charges will be charged if account is handed over for collection.
Returns and Refunds
Imperial Armour will not accept any returns unless it falls under a valid Defective or Damaged Goods Claim.
All returns will be considered solely at the discretion of Imperial Armour and will only be considered if requested within 7 days of the purchase date
No returns will be accepted with printing, branding or embroidery on the item unless it falls under a valid Defective or Damaged Goods Claim.
If the Customer is returning Goods via courier or post office, please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en route. All Goods being returned to Imperial Armour must be in its original packaging and resaleable condition when we receive the goods.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
Payment for orders via the IMPERIAL ARMOUR Website can be made via the following methods:
1. Direct Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer. (EFT)
In this event IMPERIAL ARMOUR will not action an order until a valid proof of payment has been received and verified and cleared in their bank account.
2. Credit and Debit Card.
By providing Us with the details of a credit or debit card for payment for Our Product, You are warranting that You are legally entitled to use that card or account and that the card has sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to Us.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
Use of the Website
The User agrees that he/she will not use any device, software or other instrument that will interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website. In addition, he/she agrees that they will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Company representative. (Such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website.)
The User may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
The User may not display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without the express prior written consent of an authorised Company representative.
Ownership and Copyright
The contents of this Website, including any information, software, icons, text, graphics, photos, lay-outs, images, trade names, logos, trademarks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law and are owned by or licensed to Imperial Armour and/or their respective owners.
No licence to or right in any of such contents is granted to or conferred upon the User. Any unauthorised use, distribution or reproduction of the said contents is prohibited. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site contact us by email to email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
The User hereby indemnifies Imperial Armour against any loss, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY HIMSELF/HERSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND/OR DEALING WITH AND TRANSACTING WITH Imperial Armour, IT`S EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES IN ANY WAY OR FORM
Save for Us being liable to You under the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) in relation to any products sold by Us to You via the Site; and under sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act in relation to Our payment systems not being sufficiently secure, Neither We nor any of Our agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Site or the services or content provided from and through this Site. Furthermore, We make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
Although the products sold via the Site may be under warranty, the Site itself is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet Your individual requirements.
It is Your sole responsibility to satisfy Yourself prior to accepting these Terms and Conditions that the service available from and through this Site will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Us and You are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this Site.