It is a hooded coverall, light weight and includes a 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. The coverall features an elasticated face, wrist, and ankles as well as a glued-in waist elastic and ample crotch area for freedom of movement.
This is composed of 2-layers, namely spunbond polyethylene and microporous polyethylene film, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort.
This suit has a zipper and flap, also part of the design, ensures an effective barrier to harmful substances and working environments such as pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
- Chemical Protective clothing
- EN14126 – Protection against micro-organisms (barrier to infective agents)
- EN1073-2 – Protection against nuclear particles (radioactive contamination)
- EN1149-5 Antistatic
- Resistance to penetration of pathogens carried by blood (class 6)
- Contaminated solid particles
- Flex cracking resistant
- Light weight, 55g/m2