Our Top 5 Reasons for Becoming an International Agent
Cutting edge materials, superior quality, and rigorous testing have made Imperial Armour a world leader in the manufacture of personal protection products. We export to over 75 countries worldwide and are looking for international agents. Interested?
Our 5 top reasons for partnering with us:
1. You’ll work with the best: Our experience, expertise, and stellar reputation mean that Imperial Armour are recognised world leaders in personal armour and accessories. Working with us means working with the best in the business.
2. We know the industry and the industry knows us: We’ve been in business for almost 2 decades which means we have the contacts and the experience. When you partner with us, you’ll enjoy the credibility of joining an established, respected company that here to stay.
3. We sell superior products: All our products are manufactured on-site and tested to rigorous international ballistics standards. And, we believe in innovation – we continuously work on in-house research and development, international testing standards, and creative solutions. The proof? Recently, we launched the safest body armour vests on the SA market!
4. We will offer you support: Different countries and a variety of skills – over the years, the Imperial Armour team has gained valuable industry, technical, and product experience. Our partners benefit from this knowledge as well as our hands-on approach.
5. We’ll help get your name out there: Starting a new business can be challenging, especially when it comes to getting recognised as a serious enterprise. Using our contacts and existing marketing materials, we will help you with referrals, advertising, and global trade show attendance so that you get the recognition you need.
Want to apply? To become an Imperial Armour agent, you must:
1. Provide us with your Company Profile and company registration details.
2. Provide us with the details of at least three companies that you have previously and successfully worked with, that can be contacted for references.
3. Provide us with information on previous tenders and contracts that have been secured.
4. Display a strong knowledge of the personal protection products that we supply.
5. Have strong relationships with parties that procure contracts for Ministries of Defence, Ministries of the Interior and other similar departments.
6. Show ongoing business.
If you believe you qualify and wish to apply, please contact our Managing Director, Louisa Garland-Els, on firstname.lastname@example.org