Imperial Armour specialises in the design and manufacture of personal protection equipment for civilian, police, emergency services and military applications.
In a threat situation, whether you need to be bullet proof, blast proof, fire proof or stab proof, we have a solution. Our designs utilise cutting edge materials and design to maximise comfort and agility without compromising safety.
All of our products are rigorously tested and certified to international ballistics standards. In addition to bullet proof vests and body armour, we have a selection of footwear, gloves, helmets, shields, masks and other accessories to provide a complete body protection solution.
- Imperial Armour has forged its way to become a world leader in the manufacture of personal protection products and exports to over 75 countries worldwide.
- Our headquarters are based in Durban, South Africa and from here we manufacture our extensive range of highly sophisticated products.
- Our Products include both hard and soft protective armour, equipment and accessories within the Police and Security, Anti-Riot, VIP, Military / Armed Forces, Marines, Demining, Fire, Emergency and Rescue sectors.
- Our core focus is to remain innovative leaders in the manufacture of new and exciting products for the world market.
- We continually focus our energy into expanding into global markets and do this by attending exhibitions worldwide as well as appointing well connected agents. Please contact us if you wish to be considered as an Agent/ Distributor for Imperial Armour.
- In order to be accessible to all clients, imperial armour has recently established its own Johannesburg branch.
- As a leader in soft and hard armour, we continuously work on in-house research and development, international testing standards, and innovative solutions.
- We are the leading specialist within the local Industry and a proudly South African, award winning, woman empowered, fully BEE Industry leader for personal protection.
- Since inception, the company has won numerous awards for both national export achievements and Top Business Awards, most recent of which being the Top Business Women Award in KZN.
- Managing Director Louisa Garland was also awarded Winner at the 8th Top Woman Awards in her Category and Top Gender Empowered Company: Support Services award.