VIPER 1 ACH HELMET
R3,990.00 Ex.Vat | Ex.Shipping
VIPER 1 Features:
- The VIPER 1 is the latest version of the ACH (Advanced Combat Helmet) with the ability to take Side Rails and NVG Shrouds. This latest version is fitted with a 7-pad suspension system and our RD (Ratchet Dial) 4 point quick adjust harness.
- The RD (Ratchet Dial) system hugely improves the rotational stability of the helmet onto the head, which is important for mounted NVG’s.
The operator can easily adjust the tension of the anti rotation wires by means of a dial which controls the circumferential straps of the harness from the back of the head.
This RD (Ratchet Dial) system has been designed and manufactured specifically for our helmets to withstand the harsh environments that the helmets experience.
- QA Harness: In addition to the RD system, the VIPER 1 helmet has four quick adjust buckles that make the strap tensions on the helmet easy to adjust for the wearer while the helmet is on the head.
- The NVG shroud is manufactured from high impact composite nylon with aircraft aluminum CNC machined insert that the NVG bracket mounts onto. This insures very tight dimensional tolerances, which stabilize the NVG mount.
- The rails are designed and manufactured from high impact composite nylon and come with two Picatinny rails, two general-purpose rails and two goggle clips. In addition the rails can take a large variety of other accessories such as visor mounts.
- NVG Shroud, Rails and RD harness are manufactured in Durban South Africa.
- This helmet is very popular with Special Forces and Militaries and Police Forces / Law Enforcement Units due to its unusually advanced comfort and flexibility in extreme conditions.
- All Helmet Systems are designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD 662 NIJ 0106.01, and/or STANAG 2720 ballistic testing, as indicated, on a product-by-product basis.
- All products have ISO9001:2008 Quality Assurance.
Material Data Sheet:
- Helmet manufactured from Aramid – Kevlar
- High impact Resin
- IR paint polyurethane paint with structured finish
- Neoprene Rubber trim
- Stainless steel bolts and inserts
- Anti UV Polyester webbing (UV Stabilized)
- Nylon harness
- RD System: Nylon Polycarbonate Acetal Nylon Webbing
- Shroud : Aircraft Aluminium and High Impact Composite Nylon
- NVG: High Impact Composite Nylon
Sonic 2 L6 (V50/580ms), Sonic 2 U6, Sonic 2 M6 (V50/610ms), Sonic 2 E6 (V50/630ms), Sonic 2 F6 (V50/660ms)