BALLISTIC HELMET – SONIC 3
R1,800.00 – R2,335.00 Ex.Vat | Ex.Shipping
Imperial Armour Crewman Helmet is specifically designed for tank crew and soldiers needing to wear large communication headsets. The helmet weights approximately 900gms.
- Design allows for the removal of the headset
- Smooth conformal shape, low bulk and durable finish
- Edge is covered with low profile neoprene rubber extrusion which provides a forgiving and neat finish
- Comfort pad covered with leather is fitted at the brow for perspiration absorption and comfort.
- Fully adjustable harness system that can be released and removed.
- Harness features a crown pad for comfort.
- Nape pad is fully adjustable to accommodate a variety of head lengths. This also provides added security of fit and resisting roll off during periods of high activity.
- 3 point chin strap produces optimum retention
- The helmet incorporates sufficient adjustment to allow for gas masks
- Adjusters are quick and easy to operate
Available in size large and harness adjusts to accommodate smaller or larger head sizes.
The helmet offers protection up to NIJ Level IIIA.
The rails are designed and manufactured from high impact composite nylon and come with two Picatinny rails, two general-purpose rails and two goggle clips. In addition the rails can take a large variety of other
accessories such as visor mounts
The NVG shroud is manufactured from high impact composite nylon with aircraft aluminum CNC machined insert that the NVG bracket mounts
onto. This insures very tight dimensional tolerances, which stabilize the NVG mount
Sonic 3 L6 (V50/580ms), Sonic 3 U6, Sonic 3 M6 (V50/610ms), Sonic 3 E6 (V50/630ms), Sonic 3 F6 (V50/660ms